Here are the main steps involved in website development:
- Planning: This involves defining the purpose of the website, identifying the target audience, and planning the website’s structure and content.
- Design: This step involves creating the visual design of the website, including layout, typography, color schemes, and other design elements.
- Development: In this stage, the website is built using programming languages, and the functionality is implemented. This includes creating the website’s structure, integrating the CMS, and implementing any necessary plugins or third-party tools.
- Testing: After the website is developed, it is important to test it thoroughly to ensure that it functions properly, looks good on different devices, and is user-friendly.
- Launch: Once the website is tested and approved, it can be launched and made available to the public.
- Maintenance: Website maintenance is an ongoing process that includes updating content, fixing bugs, and making improvements to ensure that the website remains functional and up-to-date.